IELTS Revision Plan
Having a revision schedule in place is great because;
- it holds you accountable
- you can track the amount of revision you are doing
- you can track what you are specifically revising
- it informs you of where your weaknesses are
- you feel calmer because you have a plan
- it prevents you from feeling overwhelmed
- you can easily see what you may need to focus more on
I have created a potential revision guide which you can apply to your everyday IELTS prep. I say potential because you may find that you need to tweak it to your preferences. It is an example of what you can do but not necessarily something you will adopt as it is. I encourage you to read through it and see how you can adapt it to your own preferences. Or, try it. See how it fits.
One of the best things you can do for your IELTS preparation is to have a plan and stick to it.
I am developing a revision collection where you can apply different methods of revision- to be announced and shared soon!